Welcome to Year 5 - Judd's Jaguars!
Our topic for Autumn term is 'Conflict'.
Notes for Parents:
- Homework - Homework is set each week on Monday and must be handed in by Friday.
- Spellings are set on a Monday, and tested on a Friday.
- Please sign your child's planner weekly to show you have seen it. It is very important because it is the main form of communication for any notes or messages between home and school.
- Please try to hear your child read regularly. This isn’t just about hearing them read but talking about what they are reading and checking that they understand.
- Please make sure that all school uniform and PE kit is clearly labelled. We advise kits to be in school on Monday and taken home on Friday.
- Please send a named water bottle with your child to school everyday, this will avoid dehydration.
- Please let the school and Mr. Judd know if your child has any allergies (that we do not already know about) or needs to take any medication.
- Please ensure your child comes to school suitably dressed for the weather.
- Mr. Judd will always try to be available at the end of the day should you wish to speak with him. You can arrange a meeting in person, via your child's planner or through the school office.
We hope you will enjoy hearing about all the exciting things we are doing in our class! Please visit our class page on the school blog to be kept up to date!